Friday, March 4, 2016

089 - Hanuman Chalisa - 2

Sookshma roop dhari siyahi dikhaava,
Bikat roop dhari lanka jaraawa

This means that when Hanuman met Sita he became small in size ( sookshma roop ) and when he burnt Lanka he became huge and took a bhayanak form.

A creative interpretation - When I am in front of pavitra(holy), elderly people like Sita I should be small, humble and maintain a sookshma roop. But when I have to do a job like burning Lanka, showing the the enemy my might and showing them my strength; when I have to show that they cannot fool around with me, then I should be ruthless and show no mercy.

Also use our strength with sense. there are things which need love and there are things which need might to win. Winning is not using might always, at times just giving in is winning.






source: Stories from Here and There, Ekalavya Education Foundation - By: Sunil Handa http://www.eklavya.org/storyhere.html

No comments:

Post a Comment